Friday 12 June 2015

What's my style?

Long break - Kids/life/sewing/failure to take pictures etc etc...

To tell the truth I've been a little stumped for anything to say for the past gawd knows how long. After having the kids I'm getting back into trying to feel like me again and hoping discover what my style is.  How do you figure this out?  I have no great interest in a particular era or trend, the only thing I can say I really love is a quirky fabric.  

Now I've developed a bit of a stash of fabrics I really love but I'm struggling to figure out what to make with them, is this because I don't know what my style is?

Maybe I should try something along the lines of Me Made May (So Zo's brainchild) but just take a picture of my outfit of the day and see if I can figure this out. The picture a day could be a challenge all by itself as I just hate pictures but I need to start somewhere. So here goes

Day1 - rtw dress for a day off work and morning without the kids






1 comment:

  1. I really like that dress. Really pretty and looks comfortable..[I am all about comfortable.ha]

    ReplyDelete