Sunday 21 June 2015

What's my style part 3

Day 8 - work, a new me made top. McCalls 5388 which I either read the finished measurements wrong or me wrong but it now includes design feature panels and scooped arm holes. I'm not happy at how the neck line bends but relatively happy with the rest. It's a nice top but don't think it's my prefect summer top, the quest continues
Also wearing me made trousers, another McCalls I believe and a rtw cardigan


Day 9 - a day visiting friends and then board game night with my sister, brother in law and nephews. (Picture fail!) basically the same outfit as last Saturday but with flip flops instead of boots

Day 10 - car boot sale, shopping and general loitering with the kids around the house. Rtw black skinny jeans and black and white stripe top with lace raglan sleeves (again picture fail)

Day 11 - work - me made New Look 6150/Renfrew mash up and Colete Ginger skirt

Day 12 - work (crazy day filming a video for our team, it was horrible and I was nervous beyond belief but the snippets we got to see weren't as bad as I expected so hopefully it will be ok) - rtw green faux wrap top and me made trousers

Day 13 - work - rtw white spotty tie neck top and grey trousers

Day 13 - working from home - started with rtw boyfriend jeans and a smiley face vest and ended with a me made multicoloured stripe maxi skirt and rtw black vest


Day 14 - work - me made raspberry dress simplicity 2455 (picture fail!)



No comments:

Post a Comment