Saturday 13 June 2015

What's my style part 2

Day 2 - day with the family taking part in the carnival local to nursery, rtw My Little Pony jumper, black jeans and boots (teamed with me made mummy bear ears). Melody is in a mummy made goldilocks outfit

Day 3 - me made wide stripe skirt and rtw black vest top for a day at home

Day 4 - picture fail so we have an after the fact kids messed up pic of rtw endless fabric zebra skirt and black vest for a date day with my husband for his birthday (fully taking advantage of the kids being at nursery)

Day 5 - lazy day with the kids and the inlaws, picture taken by my nearly 3 year old daughter - rtw black skinny jeans, lilac vest and white burnout top

Day 6 - family trip to guilivers world, rtw purple birds shirt with black vest and skinny jeans (and completely in matching pink leopard print jacket). Unfortunately no full picture but there is a ride action shot :)

Day 7 - back to work, gah! Rtw black peacock shirt and pink jersey pencil skirt



No comments:

Post a Comment